The 95 Line

I'm always on the lookout for Korean celebrities (and famous people in general) that were born in the year of 1995, the year I was born, which makes them about the same age as me. I don't know, I just feel this kind of closeness to people who were born in the year of the pig, like me. Here's a list of the celebrities I know who are in the '95 line. Interestingly, I haven't been able to find many famous '95 liners, yet. (There seem to be so many '93ers and '94ers, with a growing abundance of '96ers and '97ers.)
  • Park Ji Bin
  • Nam Ji Hyun
  • Joo Da Young
  • Hyuk (VIXX)
  • Jongup (B.A.P)
  • Jimin, V (BTS)
  • Sungjae (BTOB)
  • Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta (NCT 127)
  • Jihun (KNK)
  • Yunhyung, Bobby (iKON)
  • Ricky, Changjo (Teen Top)
  • Youngmin, Kwangmin, Minwoo (Boyfriend)
  • JR, Ren, Baekho, Minhyun (NU'EST)
  • Namjoo (A Pink)
  • Siyeon (Dreamcatcher)
  • Yooyoung (Hello Venus)
  • Junghwa (EXID)
  • Seolhyun (AOA)
  • Dowoon (Day6)
  • Dawon (SF9)
  • S.Coups, Joshua (Seventeen)
  • Nayoung (Pristin)
  • Haebin, Nayoung (Gugudan)
  • Jisoo (Blackpink)

And then, the much shorter list of non-Korean celebrities (that I know of) in the '95 line:
  • Georgie Henley (from "The Chronicles of Narnia")
  • Lucas Benward (Charlie in "Minutemen")
  • Brandon Soo Hoo (the young Storm Shadow in "G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra")
  • Kendall Jenner (the oldest daughter of Bruce Jenner, the current father of the infamous Kardashian sisters)

Popular posts from this blog

Seo Kang Joon

Revelation