I Love Bacon


As a health-conscious girl, I try to stay away from the bacon most of the time. But sometimes, I just need a piece of that crispy, greasy goodness, and eventually find myself falling for it completely. This time, I've fallen for a metaphorical bacon, a piece of boy candy. I really think I have found my new ultimate bias to worship, the former being L of Infinite. Sorry, but it's been almost a year since I got on that train, and I think maybe it's time that I moved on. (I still might have some feelings left for him, though, haha.) My heart was lingering on Chunji for a short while, but I have made my decision. Baekhyun, you have taken over my whole heart, as of now. <3

EXO debuted in April of last year, and with all the attention that they got (being SM's hottest new boy band), I was led to check them out. And, after watching some of their music videos and various appearances on broadcasts, I picked Baekhyun as my favorite among all the members in the group. I was attracted by his looks (I won't lie), where he fit my somewhat unclear idea of an ideal type. As you can see, he gives off a vibe similar to that of Song Joong Ki, the definition of "cute pretty boy." Although I don't want to admit it, my eyes tend to go towards guys that are good-looking (don't everyone's?), but it's not always the most handsome guys that become my favorite. Although L is the most good-looking out of Infinite (in my opinion), from an objective point of view, I truly think that Kris is the most good-looking out of all of Exo (he might tie with Luhan). However, everyone has their preferences, and Baekhyun provides that special dose of eye candy for me, if you know what I mean.

His full name is Byun Baek Hyun (변백현), and he was born on May 6, 1992, which makes him about three years older than me (less than that, if you want to be exact). He's from Bucheon, Gyeonggi-do, where he graduated from Joong Won High School. Apparently, he wanted to become a singer ever since the fourth grade (maybe even before that), and in 2011, he joined SM Entertainment after being personally scouted by a representative. His nickname is 소고기, although I don't know exactly why. He's often called "bacon" by international fans, probably because of the way his name sounds. (Ha, his two nicknames are meat!) It describes him perfectly, the way he is so irresistible. Other than having a face that I just can't help ogle at and become a total fangirl over, I just LOVE his singing voice. Maybe it's because I love him so much already, but his voice when he sings really, really, truly sounds like music to my ears. (Yes, I know it's very cheesy to say it like that.) The other main vocal in Exo (at least, in the K unit) is D.O., and while he is a very good singer with a charming voice, Baekhyun has that special, unique voice that I just love hearing. My heart always melts at the sound of it. T_T (It's kind of weird, because sometimes I mistake D.O.'s voice for Baekhyun's, but not the other way around. Hmm.)

Now, for other fun facts about him. His blood type is O, his favorite colors are black, gray, and white (all very dull but classic colors), and his favorite number is 48 (not sure why). He likes sci-fi and action movies (just like any other guy), and loves all kinds of food. He has an older brother who's seven years older than him, and learned hapkido when he was young. His favorite motto is 노력만이 살길이다, which translates to "Life is a path full of efforts." His ideal type is a woman with many charms (매력이 넘치는 여자), something I've always been told that I am from my mom (although not trying to brag). These last two things make him seem like a pretty okay guy, someone who actually has thoughts about life. Although I may never know what he's like behind the scenes, I am in love with him, his looks and obvious singing talent. My love for him has grown so much that I think I love him as a whole person, whether he is a celebrity or an ordinary guy. I guess that's the love process that every fangirl goes through every once in a while. :D

This isn't even a photoshoot. O_O
Even the slightest smile kills me. XD
OMG, just LOOK at him! :D
My heart has stopped. T_T
He knows he's pretty, LOL.
Utter. Perfection. <3
So CUTE, the best eye smile ever! ; )
I love smiley Baekhyun.
Such pretty hands. <3
GAWD. O__O
HAND.

Popular posts from this blog

Seo Kang Joon

Revelation