New Bias Alert!

Lately, I've been getting more interested in a particular Korean actor, Joo Won. I remember being kind of attracted to him while watching "Baker King Kim Tak Goo," but not really knowing much about him. It wasn't until I watched "Bridal Mask" and especially "1 Night 2 Days" that I fell in love with him. Now, after a marathon of Joo Won watching, he is most certainly one of my top biases in the Korean entertainment industry. Today, my mom was talking about how she watched an episode of "Win Win," a variety talk show, and Joo Won was in it, and she found out what a great person Joo Won is. He is certainly a mother's friend's son, but he's more than that. He seems to be a really down-to-earth guy, modest and someone who has his head on right. On the outside, he really kind of looks like the bad guy type, but on the inside, he is a sweet guy who's really innocent when it comes to love. He has a very strong feminine side, where he will be all touchy-feely with people he's close with, has long conversations with his mom, and is the easy-going type.

Like all of my other biases, I've pulled out some of my own personal connections to him. First of all, he went to Sungkyunkwan University, a school that I have many connections with, including my cousin and Song Joong Ki, my ideal type of all time (but of whom my fondness is slowly decreasing). He was in "Baking King Kim Tak Goo" with Eugene, who is now playing a character named Chae Won in "Hundred Year Inheritance." He also says that he's very close with actress Jeon In Hwa (also from "Baker"), who has the same birthday as me. Then, he also starred with Yoon Shi Yoon, who is now starring in "Flower Boy Neighbor" with Park Shin Hye, who is one of my favorite Korean actresses. I was watching his "Win Win" episode, and couldn't help squealing when Park Ki Woong came on and they displayed their affections for each other in public. So cute.


Popular posts from this blog

Seo Kang Joon

Revelation